Friday, September 23, 2005

Smoke and Mirrors!


I'm mainly posting this since it's so hard to find a picture of Kelly Herndon for this site, that I nearly wet myself when I saw this on Seahawks.com.

However, it's a good question to ask as our defense seems to be off to another top 10 start, and it remains to be seen if it will continue in the direction that Mr. Herndon is pointing, or if it's just a cruel illusion, like last year.

Frankly, I think that our defense is for real this year, and barring another epidemic of injuries to key personnel, we'll solidify our position in the upper quarter of league defenses.

The next three games will be critical to continue this aspiration, and to assure that our top 10 defense is not 'gone with the wind' by the end of the Rams game!

1 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea, you just gotta love that alba guy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home